| Leading Players of the Global Airport...
Service client 01 53 21 81 51
EN LIGNE LE 13/11/2017 | 120 pages1600€ HT
EN LIGNE LE 10/04/2017 | 229 pages690€ HT
1.1. The Sector
1.3. Performance Analysis
2. Company Profiles
2.2. Heathrow Airport Holdings
2.3. Aéroports de Paris
2.5. Hong Kong International
2.6. Japan Airport Terminal
2.7. Schiphol Group
2.8. Beijing Capital Airport
2.9. Los Angeles World Airports
2.10. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Exclusive extracts from this 70-page-long report:
- Who are the key players?
In their role as managers of passenger and merchandise flows at airports and as the interface between airlines and travelers, airport operators have the following roles:
- they design, develop and oversee the construction of airport infrastructure (concourses and runways, check-in counters, boarding areas, and baggage carousels) and related transport connections;
- they ensure the provision of telecommunications, power, utilities and waste treatment; [...]
Groups analysed in this report include: AENA, Heathrow Airport Holdings, Aéroports de Paris, Fraport, Hong Kong International, Japan Airport International, Schiphol Group, Beijing Capital Airport, Los Angeles World Airports and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- What are the players' strategies?
Heathrow is working to achieve regulatory approval for the development of the Northwest Runway Scheme, a new runway (its third), as part of its expansion programme. The green light for the project is subject to regulatory approval as well as consultation with various stakeholders, with a final application to be submitted to the Development Consent Order in 2019. The €18bn, privately-funded, scheme will involve not only passenger capacity expansion but also a doubling of cargo capacity. […]
- What are the players' key growth and profitability drivers?
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport's net sales rose by 4.6%, largely driven by higher rents, a newly implemented advertising deal, and the launch of new retail spaces. Growth was negatively impacted by airline discounts (for landing fees as well as building and land rental). [...]
What is the collection Xerfi Global ?
The reports provide :
- Decision-makers with analyses and forecasts on the major sectors of the world economy
- Alerts concerning world forecasts and major sectorial or business developments
- Key information on commodities, exchange rates and country performance
Cette étude a été ajoutée à votre wishlist d’études, disponible dans votre espace « Mon compte ».
Profitez de l’intégralité de nos services en créant votre compte :
MOT DE PASSE OUBLIÉx
Vous ne possédez pas encore de compte ?
Pour accéder aux communiqués de presse du Groupe Xerfi,
veuillez vous identifier.
CREATION DE VOTRE ESPACE PRESSEx