| LVMH (Company profile)
Service client 01 53 21 81 51
EN LIGNE LE 15/05/2017 | 106 pages1600€ HT
EN LIGNE LE 02/05/2017 | 70 pages1200€ HT
EN LIGNE LE 22/08/2016 | 215 pages1600€ HT
2. Corporate Strategies and Recent Events
3. Financial Indicators
4. Statistical Appendix
Group Report: LVMH
Exclusive extracts from this 26-page-long report:
- Who is the player?
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA, (LVMH), is a France-based luxury goods company which owns a large portfolio of luxury brands. It was formed in 1987 by the merger of Louis Vuitton with Moet Hennessy. [...]
- What are the player's strategies?
LVMH's growth model is based on three key long-term objectives: perpetuating the success of its flagship brands, nurturing other brands that have the potential to follow in their footsteps, and seizing growth opportunities. Following these lines, the group has continued to acquire and develop new brands in which it sees growth potential while divesting in those which no longer fit with its strategy or which have proven to be poor performers. […]
- What are the player's strengths and weaknesses?
- A diversified portfolio of strong luxury brands with each business segment generating a significant share of revenue
- A global presence and an extensive distribution network spread fairly evenly in global regions, reducing exposure to a particular market
- A decentralised business model, with a high level of independence between the maisons preventing all potential synergies from being exploited […]
- What is the player's financial position?
The financial indicators included in the report include: Consolidated net sales, Consolidated operating income and margin, Consolidated net profit and margin, Advertising spending and ratio, Number of stores, Sales by segment, Sales performance by segment, Sales by region, Profitability ratios, Liquidity ratios, Solvency ratios, Free cash flow and Capital expenditure.
What is the collection Xerfi Global ?
The reports provide :
- Decision-makers with analyses and forecasts on the major sectors of the world economy
- Alerts concerning world forecasts and major sectorial or business developments
- Key information on commodities, exchange rates and country performance
Cette étude a été ajoutée à votre wishlist d’études, disponible dans votre espace « Mon compte ».
Profitez de l’intégralité de nos services en créant votre compte :
MOT DE PASSE OUBLIÉx
Vous ne possédez pas encore de compte ?
Pour accéder aux communiqués de presse du Groupe Xerfi,
veuillez vous identifier.
CREATION DE VOTRE ESPACE PRESSEx