| L'Oréal (Company Profile)
Service client 01 53 21 81 51
EN LIGNE LE 15/05/2017 | 68 pages450€ HT
EN LIGNE LE 15/05/2017 | 106 pages1600€ HT
EN LIGNE LE 02/05/2017 | 70 pages1200€ HT
EN LIGNE LE 22/08/2016 | 215 pages1600€ HT
2. Corporate Strategies and Recent Events
3. Financial Indicators
4. Statistical Appendix
Exclusive extracts from this 27-page-long report:
- Who is the player?
L'Oréal is a French cosmetics company founded in 1909 which manufactures and markets a large number of products, ranging from luxury and professional goods to consumer goods. In 2016, it ranked among the world's largest cosmetics company. [...]
- What are the player's strategies?
With 3,862 research and innovation employees, a budget of €850 million (3.3% of its sales) and 473 patents filed in 2016, L'Oréal is a company which attributes great importance to innovation, making investment in research and innovation (R&I) one of its key development strategy. Innovation presents different advantages. It enables the company to keep up with competitors, thus protect its market share, to tap into niche growth markets by adapting existing products or launching new ones and to retain customer attention by proposing personalised products and services. […]
- What are the player's strengths and weaknesses?
- A diversified portfolio of strong luxury brands and an extensive distribution network
- A global presence in more than 140 countries leading to a low dependency on one particular market
- Dependency on third party retailers as the group owns a limited number of stores
- Strong concentration of the group's activity on mature markets (60.6% of the global revenue were generated in Western Europe and North America combined in 2016) […]
- What is the player's financial position?
The financial indicators included in the report include: Consolidated net sales, Consolidated operating income and margin, Consolidated net profit and margin, R&I spending and ratio, Number of R&I employees, Sales by segment, Sales performance by segment, Sales by region, Profitability ratios, Liquidity ratios, Solvency ratios, Free cash flow and Capital expenditure.
What is the collection Xerfi Global ?
The reports provide :
- Decision-makers with analyses and forecasts on the major sectors of the world economy
- Alerts concerning world forecasts and major sectorial or business developments
- Key information on commodities, exchange rates and country performance
Cette étude a été ajoutée à votre wishlist d’études, disponible dans votre espace « Mon compte ».
Profitez de l’intégralité de nos services en créant votre compte :
MOT DE PASSE OUBLIÉx
Vous ne possédez pas encore de compte ?
Pour accéder aux communiqués de presse du Groupe Xerfi,
veuillez vous identifier.
CREATION DE VOTRE ESPACE PRESSEx