| Johnson & Johnson (Company profile)
Service client 01 53 21 81 51
EN LIGNE LE 24/04/2017 | 26 pages690€ HT
EN LIGNE LE 22/08/2016 | 215 pages1600€ HT
2. Corporate Strategies and Recent Events
3. Financial Indicators
4. Statistical Appendix
Exclusive extracts from this 25-page-long report:
- Who is the player?
Founded in 1886, Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is an American leading company in the health care sector, with operations spanning medical devices and diagnostics, consumer health and pharmaceuticals. Johnson & Johnson had 119 facilities as of December 31, 2016. The American group operates in over 60 countries, and has more than 126,400 employees worldwide. [...]
- What are the player's strategies?
Johnson & Johnson, now present in over 60 countries, is constantly striving to expand its health care activities abroad by investing in new facilities and creating strategic partnerships. The main objective of this strategy is to deepen its presence in high-potential emerging markets, such as Africa and Asia, to gain market share. Originally mainly present in the Western Hemisphere (60.6% of its total sales in 2016), the group has recently demonstrated its desire to expand its activities in Africa. […]
- What are the player's strengths and weaknesses?
- A diversified portfolio of well-known products and an extensive distribution network
- A global presence in more than 60 countries, with over 250 subsidiaries worldwide
- Strong reliance on the US market which represented 52.6% of the total group's revenue in 2016
- Dependency on the success of new products that are vulnerable to the uncertainty of regulatory review […]
- What is the player's financial position?
The financial indicators included in the report include: Consolidated net sales, Consolidated operating income and margin, Consolidated net profit and margin, R&D spending and ratio, Sales by segment, Sales performance by segment, Sales by region, Profitability ratios, Liquidity ratios, Solvency ratios, Free cash flow and Capital expenditure.
What is the collection Xerfi Global ?
The reports provide :
- Decision-makers with analyses and forecasts on the major sectors of the world economy
- Alerts concerning world forecasts and major sectorial or business developments
- Key information on commodities, exchange rates and country performance
Cette étude a été ajoutée à votre wishlist d’études, disponible dans votre espace « Mon compte ».
Profitez de l’intégralité de nos services en créant votre compte :
MOT DE PASSE OUBLIÉx
Vous ne possédez pas encore de compte ?
Pour accéder aux communiqués de presse du Groupe Xerfi,
veuillez vous identifier.
CREATION DE VOTRE ESPACE PRESSEx