| Airbus (Company profile)
Service client 01 53 21 81 51
EN LIGNE LE 06/06/2017 | 125 pages1600€ HT
EN LIGNE LE 22/05/2017 | 69 pages1200€ HT
2. Corporate Strategies and Recent Events
3. Financial Indicators
4. Statistical Appendix
Exclusive extracts from this 25-page-long report:
Who is the player?
Founded in 1998, Airbus operates in the commercial and military aircraft industry, with a product range comprising aircraft, helicopters, missiles, and satellites. The Defence & Space unit develops and markets military aircraft and satellites. Key products include the Eurofighter, the A400M, the A330 MRTT (multi-role tanker transport) and the C295/CN235, as well as unmanned aerial systems. [...]
What are the player's strategies?
With 75% of backlog and 70% of net sales generated outside Europe, Airbus has been increasing its overseas manufacturing and service footprint. The group has expanded its operations in countries which show substantial growth, such as India and China, but also the USA. This also highlights the company's quest for local skills, as well as cost efficiency, given lower-cost production in countries such as China and India. However, going forward, Airbus will maintain its “global products for local markets” focus. […]
What are the player's strengths and weaknesses?
- Diversified portfolio of civil and military aircraft
- The world's second, and Europe's largest space company
- The world's leading helicopter manufacturer
- Competes in all three major commercial aircraft segments: single-aisle (the A320 family is the most successful product in the civil aviation market), wide-body, and very large
- Dependence on a very large number of sub-contractors, and their sub-tier suppliers
- Defence and security spending budgets may be impacted by public spending cuts or competing budget priorities […]
What is the player's financial position?
The financial indicators included in the report include: Consolidated net sales, Consolidated operating income and margin, Consolidated net profit and margin, R&D spending and ratio, Sales by segment, Sales performance by segment, Sales by region, Profitability ratios, Liquidity ratios, Solvency ratios, Free cash flow and Capital expenditure.
Qu’est ce que la collection Xerfi Groupes ?
Les plus de l’étude :
- Notre lettre mensuelle Xerfi Previsis sur la conjoncture et ses conséquences concrètes pour les entreprises
- Des alertes sur les évolutions majeures du ou des secteurs de votre choix tout au long de l’année 2015
Cette étude a été ajoutée à votre wishlist d’études, disponible dans votre espace « Mon compte ».
Profitez de l’intégralité de nos services en créant votre compte :
MOT DE PASSE OUBLIÉx
Vous ne possédez pas encore de compte ?
Pour accéder aux communiqués de presse du Groupe Xerfi,
veuillez vous identifier.
CREATION DE VOTRE ESPACE PRESSEx